At Abundance NC, we love to collaborate with projects being initiated by other nonprofits, sustainability-oriented businesses and other groups in the Piedmont and beyond. In fact, most projects we work on are with other organizations and movers and shakers of this community.
- Collaborating with the CCCC, the local community college, on sustainability and small house contests provides a venue and larger reach to educate on green building and other sustainability topics.
- We participate in and helped found a county food council.
- Farm to Fork dinner with Chef Kabui of Organics and Sounds raising money for his Kenya, Africa project to build small farms.
- Wild Food and Herb Market, first of its kind, in collaboration with Josh Lev and the Town of Carrboro.
- We met Kevin Hicks and Suepinda Keith a few years ago as they were bringing Wild and Scenic Film Festival to town. We jumped in to help emcee and make this festival happen and formed a friendship with Spoke N Revolutions who take kids on long bike excursions through our national parks.
For an extensive list of collaborations check out One-Off Events.